Sep 20, 2010

Weekend!

Hi everyone!
I am still sick, coughing most of the time... :( I hope I can survive until the end of the exhibition!! hehehe

Since yesterday, we are organizing the participation through numbered tickets (40 tickets per day) purchased before 1pm. It is a shame, I know, but over the weekend more than 300 people visited Choja Machi area, and the exhibition room became a "chaos" from 1pm.
Everyone wanted to participated at the same time...
The 40 tickets disappeared in 5 mins!!

The puzzle-drawing is getting form and color!! Thank you everyone who participated today! We had lots of little guests!
Thanks to Cinthia, who helped me today. She is brazilian and is artist too :) from my city, Curitiba! Also, Thank Goodness at last I had help from a professional photographer! The credits goes to Florian ;)